These days is not unusual to order a pizza, download a movie, or make a house payment from a computer, tablet, or smartphone. With online giving, you can pay your tithe, pledge an offering to missions, make memorial donations, or even set up a recurring gift. Whether you use a credit card, debit card, or write an online check, there is probably an option that will work well for you. Click on the image on the left to enter the online giving portal. If you are new to this process, please read the instructions below before entering the portal.
Giving without setting up a profile
• Would you like to donate without setting up a donor profile? Click "Give Now" at the top of the portal. Simply choose the Fund or Funds you want your donation to be applied to, enter the amount you would like to donate to each Fund, and type in any special instructions you might have. (ie. the name of the individual a memorial gift is to be associated with.)
• Scroll down and enter your credit card or bank account information.
• Once you have entered all the information, click on Submit.
Using a donor profile:
• A donor profile lets you return to the page to make a donation time after time without having to re-enter all the financial information. To set up a donor profile, click on "Sign In."
• If you already have a profile, enter your email and password and proceed to make your donation. If this is your first time, scroll to the bottom of the screen and select "Register for an Account."
• Enter your information to create an account. Be sure to remember your login password. Proceed to make your first donation.
• If you want to make this donation a repeating one, choose the "Make this gift recurring" option.
• Follow the instructions to set the frequency and duration of the donation.
• Submit the donation.
Note: All transactions currently cost the church 3% plus 39 cents. For instance, a $100 donation costs the church $3.39 to process. Some individuals choose to add that amount to their donation to cover the cost of processing.