5:30 PM Fall 2019 Wednesday Night Activities
Every Wednesday until December 4, 2019
5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Supper will be served at 5:30. Side items or a donation for your meal are appreciated depending upon the Menu (See below)
- The WIC at Night group will meet with High School girls for fall study.
- The men and High School boys will be studying Behold Your God: Rethinking God Biblically.
- K4 and K5 will begin the Kid’s Quest Catechism Club.
- Grades 1-5 will begin “Songs for a Savior”.
Wednesday Night Menu for November
- November 6 -- Pizza (Bring a salad, veggies with dip, or dessert.)
- November 13 – Baked Pasta, vegetable, salad, bread, and dessert (Meal is provided. Donations please.)
- November 20 – Fried Chicken, mac & cheese, salad, green beans, and dessert (Meal is provided. Donations please.)
- There will be no Wednesday activities on November 27. We hope you enjoy the Thanksgiving holidays with your family and friends!